Smart Alternative to Steel and Concrete.
If you're facing a project where round poles don't meet your needs, before turning to steel or concrete, consider the benefits of Laminated Wood Poles. They can save you time, money and headaches. And they offer proven strength and durability in standard or custom engineered sizes. Contact a sales representative or our engineer at 800-426-8430 and they will walk you through the process or answer any questions you may have.
Laminated Pole Applications
- Dead End Structure
- Tall Structures up to 140' or more
- Angle Structures
- Un-guyed Structures
- Cell Tower
- Aesthetic Structures
- Sub-Station Structures
- Heavy Equipment Structure
The benefits of Laminated Wood Poles
- Laminated Wood Poles save time. Lead times can be very short compared to steel or concrete.
- Laminated Wood Poles can frequently be set in one day or less minimizing job site preparation issues related to foundations.
- Laminated Wood Poles are manufactured from a sustainable natural resource.
- Laminated Wood Poles have an excellent long term performance history.
- Many communities prefer the aesthetically pleasing look of Laminated Wood Poles.
- Laminated Poles can be field-drilled, so last minute changes can be made easily and quickly with standard tools.
- Available in configurations to accommodate un-guyed, unbalanced directional loads.
- Available as one piece structures or in sections.
- Can be engineered and manufactured to meet specific loading requirements.
- Laminated Wood Poles are climbable using standard climbing equipment.
Please download our Laminated Pole Brochure for more information. You can also download our Catalogs for a listings of our pre-engineered pole sizes along with basic installation information.
Laminated Pole Brochure PDF
Douglas-fir Laminated Pole Catalog PDF
Southern Yellow Pine Laminated Pole Catalog PDF
If you prefer to fax your submission information rather than using our online form you can download the form below and fax to 253-627-4188.
Submission Form PDF